Firearms are dangerous. By purchasing through this system you agree to follow all manufacturer safety instructions and to only use the firearms in a safe manner in an approved area for a legal purpose.
- YOU are assuming all responsibility for the legality of a specific item when you purchase it.
- YOU are responsible for checking all local laws before ordering or using an item from RED RIGHT HAND LLC or any manufacturer whose product is sold here.
- YOU are responsible for complying with all firearms laws in your area.
- YOU must notify us immediately should you have any concerns about the legality of any product you have ordered.
- YOU are responsible for payment for all orders placed through this online system. If you are not sure if you want something – do not order it.
- YOU must be of legal age to own any items you order.
- YOU must be at least 18 years of age to purchase ANY item from RED RIGHT HAND LLC. RED RIGHT HAND LLC may request a copy of your state identification before shipping your order.
- YOU must provide a valid contact email and phone number with any order placed. RED RIGHT HAND LLC may contact you at the provided email or phone number before processing any order.
If you have any questions whatsoever, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO E-MAIL US AND ASK BEFORE ORDERING! E-Mail: [email protected]
GENERAL USER AGREEMENT
Welcome to www.redrighthandllc.com. This website is owned and operated by RED RIGHT HAND LLC. By visiting our website and accessing or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’). This agreement is in effect as of January 1, 2020. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing or purchasing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted practices or guidelines. Wherein, you understand and agree that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You have familiarized yourself with the laws of your state governing the purchase and sale of firearms and firearms accessories. It is your responsibility to be familiar with their own local and state firearm related laws, restrictions and ownership requirements.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks, to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising; and/or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.redrighthandllc.com employee(s) and/or representative(s).
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Primary Arms, LLC, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RED RIGHT HAND, LLC and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content; AND
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from RED RIGHT HAND LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement or in specific RED RIGHT HAND LLC product warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Primary Arms, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
In the event that a www.redrighthandllc.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.redrighthandllc.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. www.redrighthandllc.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.redrighthandllc.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All content and materials available on www.redrighthandllc.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of RED RIGHT HAND LLC, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by RED RIGHT HAND LLC. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with www.redrighthandllc.com or purchasing www.redrighthandllc.com products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with www.redrighthandllc.com or to purchase www.redrighthandllc.com products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by www.redrighthandllc.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information. GOVERNING LAW This website is controlled by RED RIGHT HAND LLC. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Idaho, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state court of the State of Idaho, Canyon County, Idaho, you hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, RED RIGHT HAND LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Our Policies: Shipping, Warranty, & Cancellation
STATE AND FEDERAL RULES / BAN STATE INFO
ALL STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS APPLY.
ALL NFA LAWS APPLY
IF you live in a State with infringements on your 2nd Amendment Rights, YOU (the buyer) are solely responsible for knowing what’s legal in your state. RED RIGHT HAND LLC is not held liable for mis-use by the end user of any product.
We do help our fellow Americans trapped behind the restrictive states, We can work with you to provide a product that meets your states restrictions, please email [email protected] before placing any order to determine if we can help you meet compliance.
ATTENTION LEO’s: IF you are active duty in any “Restrictive State”, RED RIGHT HAND LLC does not recognize your “Exempt” status to any state law that is actively restricting law abiding citizen’s right to bear arms. LEO’s will be held to the same standards of those who live under those un-constitutional restrictions by their state.
MAGAZINE SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
The following is a list of government-mandated shipping restrictions that we believe are currently in force. This summary is being provided as a convenience and is not intended to be conclusive. It is up to the User to determine the laws in the User’s state and local jurisdiction.
No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CA except to law enforcement or customers with high-capacity magazine permit.
Chicago and other counties within Illinois:
No magazines over the below capacities will be shipped to customers with addresses in the following areas.
Aurora, Illinois: Maximum capacity of 15 rounds.
Cook County, Illinois: Maximum capacity of 10 rounds.
Chicago, Illinois: Maximum capacity of 10 rounds.
Colorado: No magazines over the capacity of 15 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CO.
Connecticut: No magazines over the capacity 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in CT. As of 10/1/13 in order to comply with CT Senate Bill No. 1160 magazines holding 10 rounds or less can only be purchased if buyer provides a copy of driver’s license and one of the following: state handgun carry permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate.
District of Columbia: No magazines over the capacity of 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in DC.
Hawaii: No magazines over the capacity of 10 rounds that are compatible with any pistol (to include magazines compatible with both a pistol and rifle) will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in HI.
Maryland: No magazines over the capacity of 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MD.
Massachusetts: No magazines over the capacity of 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in MA.
New Jersey: No magazines over the capacity of 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NJ.
New York: No magazines over the capacity of 10 rounds will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in NY.
Vermont: No magazines over the capacity of 10 rounds for rifles and over 15 rounds for pistols will be shipped to customers with shipping addresses in VT.
Washington State: No orders can be shipped to Washington, this includes all parts and accessories.
IF you wish to Cancel your order with RED RIGHT HAND LLC, These Policies will be applied to the situation. Shipping will be re-funded in Full. The Percentage will be applied to the order total without the shipping fees. This covers our Creditor Expenses as well as Parts, Labor and Handling.
Standard Orders: 7% Re-Stocking fee
Pre-Orders: 10% Re-Stocking Fee.
Build to Orders: 15% Re-stock Fee, some instances depending on level of customization this Re-stocking fee can go as high as 25%.
Custom Orders: 40% Re-Stocking Fee due to the custom nature of the build and components that are often sourced.
Refunds from Cancellation:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Red Right Hand LLC Product Warranty
We stand by our products. If you have an issue with one of our produced goods, send us an email at [email protected]. We can arrange the shipping and repair of the item.
We offer a Free barrel replacement on our uppers, RECCE LMG/IARs included. Once a Rifle barrel is no longer shooting Combat Accuracy (Begins grouping greater than 4moa), Hit us up and we’ll bring in your upper for barrel replacement and full service of the Upper. If you bought it as a complete unit from RED RIGHT HAND LLC, this will include a BCG Service as well.
COSMETICS & OEM PARTS
RED RIGHT HAND LLC does our absolute best to produce great looking products. We do not produce “Safe Queens”. Handling marks may be present on product. We do everything in our power to make this as minimal as possible. We do not offer “Blem” parts for sale or use blem parts on our builds. We work with other quality OEMs to get in great parts that meet our specifications and fitment requirements. Fit and Function is our foremost requirement. Cosmetic issues do not cause any functional issues to the product. On some parts we use, they could have nicks, dings, forging marks, existing handling marks from production prior to being coated/anodized. If these nicks and dings are completely incased in their respective coatings and sealed, these are not classified by Us or our OEMs as “blemished”.
Cerro Forgings have been quite notorious since covid for having slight nicks and dings or muddled forging marks on their AR-15 Forgings. This has been industry wide and it’s un-avoidable. It doesn’t matter which OEM we have ordered from, we have seen this in multiple locations. These slight cosmetic “issues” however don’t effect the over all forging or machining quality of the part. If the part is in spec and fully coated, it is used.