For enhanced functionality in adverse and rugged conditions such as sand, mud, dirt, and grime. These rail cuts are designed for debris disbursement, resulting in ultra-high functionality in the toughest conditions, including suppressor fouling and foreign contaminates. Strategically located angle cuts in the rails result in fouling and debris being moved into noncritical areas that are not in contact with the receiver and do not affect the function of the firearm.
The K-SPEC dual ejector system uses mil-spec ejectors and springs that require no proprietary parts. Ejector holes are centered on the lugs to avoid any reduction in strength of the bolt. The dual ejector system increases the ejection reliability and adds consistency to the ejection pattern. KAK Industry has been manufacturing dual ejector bolts for the AR10/LR308 platform for over a decade and has used that experience to create a durable and reliable dual ejector system for the AR15 platform.
- Designed to function reliably in the toughest conditions
- Dual Ejectors for enhanced reliability
- Angled Carrier Rail Cuts for flawless function in adverse conditions and prolonged suppressed use
- Full Auto Profile
- Permatex added between Gas Key and Carrier Mating Surface
- Carrier- 8620 steel, outside rails, bolt runs, and gas bores ground to .0002 tolerances, nitride finish
- Bolt- 9310 steel, outside diameters ground to .0002 tolerances, MPI test, nitride finish
- Firing Pin- 8740 steel, Swiss turned, heat treated, precision ground, chrome plated
- Cam Pin – 4140 steel, Swiss turned, heat treated, nitride finish
- Extractor- 4140 steel, fully machined, Phosphate coated
- Extractor pin- S7 tool steel, ground, heat treated
- Ejector- S7 tool steel, ground, heat treated
- Gas key – 4130 steel, heat treated, secured with T25 torx fasteners, torqued to spec, staked with hydraulic staking machine
- 11.5 oz
Machined in house and assembled by KAK Ind. using only the finest steels and components.
KAK Industry takes pride in producing some of the finest Mil-Spec/ Enhanced AR15 bolt carrier groups available, made 100% in house at our MO facility using Doosan machining centers, Tsugami Swiss turning, and the latest in FANUC robotics combined into an automated cell giving us lights out production capability. In house automated CMM Inspection processes ensure consistent quality.